Click on any question to reveal the answer.
Why is it called a crop maze, and not a corn maze?It is called a crop maze because it is actually sorghum that is planted. For more information about sorghum, check out the fact sheet from the University of Florida.
What should I wear?It can be muddy out here; wear appropriate clothing, hats, and closed-toed shoes.
What should I bring?AG Crop Maze suggests bringing sunscreen, bug spray and a camera.
Are pets allowed?NO pets are allowed except service animals.
Are discounts combinable?No, discounts may not be combined.
Is the maze haunted?NO, AG Crop Maze is fun for the whole family.
Is professional photography allowed?If photographers are going to visit the farm on a Friday or Saturday when it is open to the public, the photographer and clients must pay admission to the farm. Photographers can’t bring any large props or disturb the experience of other customers. If photographers would like to schedule a time to come outside of our public hours, there will be a $100 an hour charge. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
Portable restrooms will be available on premises.
There will be food vendors and a picnic area for your family. No outside food or drinks.
- Please stay on the paths at all times. Do NOT cut through the maze! Seriously, please stay on the paths or you will be asked to leave since the maze is a “living” puzzle & cannot be repaired during the season.
- Sorry but smoking, pets & alcohol are ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED at all times on the farm – Service animals are allowed.
- Attention Parents: Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please, No running, the ground is uneven in places and you could be injured. We are not responsible for any personal injury.
- Please, No climbing on bridges or lookout towers.
- Please, No profanity or inappropriate behavior.
- Please, No littering. Trash cans have placed throughout the maze and grounds, please use them to dispose of any litter.