Fall 2017 School Field Trip Discount Price – $8 for students, chaperones, and siblings. Price includes mini-pumpkin for each student.
- Students will experience structured rotations to include: hayride, crop maze, Spookley the Square Pumpkin story time, A-Maze-ing Agriculture lesson, playground free-play, the jump pad, and picnic lunch. Students should bring a sack lunch.
- We suggest at least one adult chaperone for every 5 children. You can certainly have more than 5 chaperones we just suggest at least a 1 chaperone to 5 children ratio.
- We only cancel field trips if it is lightening or other dangerous weather. A little rain does not count. We will make every effort to reschedule if possible.
- We can accept cash, school/organization check, or credit card.
- Coupons or other offers are not valid for field trip pricing.
- We do not require a deposit but, we ask if you have to cancel, you let us know as soon as possible.
The following dates are available to book field trips unless otherwise stated:
|Oct. 2||Oct. 3||Oct. 4||Oct. 5||Oct. 6|
|Oct. 9 |
Clay County Planning Day
*No Field Trips due to "Locals Day"
Early Learning Coalition Day
|Oct. 11||Oct. 12||Oct. 13
St. Johns/Putnam Planning Day
Putnam Inservice Day
|Oct. 18||Oct. 19|
Duval Planning Day
|Oct. 24||Oct. 25||Oct. 26|
Clay County Early Dismissal
|Nov. 1||Nov. 2||Nov. 3|
|Nov. 6||Nov. 7||Nov. 8||Nov. 9||Nov. 10
|Nov. 13||Nov. 14||Nov. 15||Nov. 16||Nov. 17
Homeschool Groups: EXCLUSIVE dates/times for Homeschool Groups
Homeschool groups can book trips to the farm on select Tuesdays from 1pm-3pm. The price will be $8 for ages 3 and up. Children 2 and under are free. Homeschool groups can enjoy the farm at their leisure from 1pm until 3pm on October 10th, 17th, or 24th. No Homeschool groups will be scheduled for anytime other than Tuesday afternoons. Fill out the field trip inquiry form above with the Tuesday your group would like to visit. Homeschool families are also welcome to attend our specially priced “Locals Day” on Monday, October 9th from 10am-4pm for $8. You do not need to fill out the field trip inquiry form if you are planning on visiting on “Locals Day”.
Check out our Pinterest Board for Spookley the Square Pumpkin resources:
- Florida Dairy Farmers
- America’s Lasting Heritage
- Kansas Beef Council
- Beef Cattle
- Watermelon Teacher Toolkit
- http://vimeo.com/51064159 Josh and Amy Farley, Clay County Cattle Ranchers and Florida Farm Bureau Achievement Award winners
- http://www.americasheartland.org/ America’s Heartland TV show
- http://www.mofb.org/WebQuest/VirtualFieldTrips.aspx Web Quests
- http://www.sites.ext.vt.edu/virtualfarm/main.html Virtual Field Trips
- http://vimeo.com/63113433 Agriculture’s Lasting Heritage
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nndquk16G2Y Florida Potato Farmer
- http://vimeo.com/17235079 Florida Agriculture